Heres how we can help with your transfer of property ownership
Do you need to change the ownership of a property?
Not all change of ownership is based on a sale or purchase and evidenced by a Contract of Sale. Sometimes the transfer may have resulted from gift, a refinance strategy or a deceased estate
Fastrack Conveyancing can help you with arranging a Transfer of Ownership whatever the circumstances. We strive to make this process easy for all parties involved and tailor the services to your individual requirements. Our Transfer of Ownership services include:
- Providing an estimate of Stamp Duty and registration fees.
- Preparing the required Transfer of Land.
- Preparing any State Revenue Office Declarations (as required).
- Arranging execution of the documentation.
- Arranging for Title to be made available for registering the Transfer of Land, where required if the mortgage is not arranging this part of the transaction.
- Arranging for stamping and lodging, where required.
Before proceeding with a transfer, it is a good idea to understand your requirements, in particular your Stamp Duty liability. All transfers of land (including land given as a gift) attract Stamp Duty unless an exemption or concession applies. To find out details on any exemptions or concession visit www.sro.vic.gov.au or please call Fastrack Conveyancing on (03)9915 5790.
Fastrack Conveyancing is a Melbourne based Conveyancing firm, established in 2009. Its Directors, Tammy D’Amore and Justine Kitchen, have over 35 years conveyancing experience between them and the team at Fastrack are all skilled, professional and great at what they do. Fastrack are
- fully licenced Conveyancers.
- hold Professional Indemnity Insurance of $5M (Policy Number: 000499L).
- its directors are Certified Practising Conveyancers and members of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (Victorian Division).
- experienced in all types of conveyancing including off-the-plan, vacant land, and residential conveyancing.