Thinking of settling into a new home?
Found the home of your dreams? Or considering investing in property?
Buying new property can be an exciting, emotional and nerve-wracking time. To ensure a happy outcome it is absolutely critical to ensure that all paperwork and legals are managed with the utmost care and attention to detail and that you have someone on your side that can provide advice and guide you through the process.
Fastrack Conveyancing can assist you from start to finish of a property purchase, including providing review of the Contract of Sale and Section 32 Vendors Statement, assisting with negotiating the final terms and then ensuring the correct steps are taken to get you to settlement. Also, as PEXA subsribers, Fastrack are able to attend to your settlement electronically where required.
Our services for a purchase also include…
- Providing documentation required to assist you with your Loan Approval.
- Completing and reviewing searches with relevant government departments and authorities.
- Lodging a Caveat (if instructed to complete this additional service).
- Ensuring we hold the required Verification of Identity and Client Authorisation Form.
- Preparing any nomination documentation, where required.
- Providing advice and preparing relevant applications for any Stamp Duty Concessions or Discounts.
- Providing advice in regards to the manner of holding that you can be noted as on title.
- Preparing and signing the Transfer on your behalf .Providing constant communication with your mortgagee to help ensure everything is ready in time for settlement, where required.
- Preparing relevant adjustment of rates and taxes.
- Arranging and attending to a final settlement with all parties.
- Notifying all relevant authorities of the change of ownership.
- Also, if you do not have a mortgagee involved, we can arrange for final searches and also stamping and lodging to have the Certificate of Title issued in your name(s).
Fastrack Conveyancing have a vast amount of experience with off-the-plan conveyancing, for both vacant land subdivisions to new builds (houses, dual occupancies, townhouse, apartments and more).
It is with our experience that we can help guide our clients through the complexities of buying off-the-plan, give advice on things that need to be considered, monitor the status of the development and get you on track for settlement.
Our fee is also fixed and is not payable until settlement, so there is nothing to pay upfront.
Already negotiated your purchase and need quick advice?
We can get you on the right track.
If you have already negotiated a purchase, and signed the Contract of Sale, we suggest you contact us immediately. We can provide you with advice so that you understand your obligations under that the Contract. We will always provide a prompt service and we can do so within the 3 days from signing the Contract in case you wish to exercise your right to cool-off.
Fastrack Conveyancing is a Melbourne based Conveyancing firm, established in 2009. Its Directors, Tammy D’Amore and Justine Kitchen, have over 35 years conveyancing experience between them and the team at Fastrack are all skilled, professional and great at what they do. Fastrack are
- fully licenced Conveyancers.
- hold Professional Indemnity Insurance of $5M (Policy Number: 000499L).
- its directors are Certified Practising Conveyancers and members of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (Victorian Division).
- experienced in all types of conveyancing including off-the-plan, vacant land, and residential conveyancing.