Fastrack Conveyancing is a Melbourne based Conveyancing firm, established in 2009. Its Directors, Tammy D’Amore and Justine Kitchen, have over 35 years conveyancing experience between them and the team at Fastrack are all skilled, professional and great at what they do. Fastrack are
- fully licenced Conveyancers.
- hold Professional Indemnity Insurance of $5M (Policy Number: 000499L).
- its directors are Certified Practising Conveyancers and members of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (Victorian Division).
- experienced in all types of conveyancing including off-the-plan, vacant land, and residential conveyancing.
Selling a property?
It doesn’t matter if it is your own home or an investment property that you are selling, you will appreciate the thorough and efficient conveyancing services that Fastrack Conveyancing provide.
We strive to provide a hassle-free conveyancing service, by taking all your instructions up front at the beginning of the transaction so that we can get everything in place for a smooth process right through to your settlement.
We work closely with your Real Estate Agent or yourself (if you are selling on your own) to ensure the full and comprehensive Contract of Sale and Section 32 is provided when required to get your property on the market. We will always work towards any deadlines of a Selling by Set Date or Auction Date.
Fastrack will effect settlement electronically through the PEXA platform (where possible), to give its Vendor clients the benefit of having settlement funds clear quicker and having less change of settlement falling over on the day.
Our services for a Sale also include…
- Completing searches with relevant government departments and authorities for inclusion in the Section 32 Vendors Statement.
- Preparing the full and comprehensive Section 32 Vendor Statement and Contract of Sale (including any Auction Special Condition, where required).
- Preparing Section 27 Early Release of Deposit, where required.
- Ensuring that the Contract of Sale is executed and exchanged between the parties correctly.
- Monitoring to ensure Deposit is paid and any Loan Approval dates are achieved.
- Monitoring all other conditions of the Contract of Sale.
- Ensuring we hold the required Verification of Identity and Client Authorisation Forms.
- Preparing State Revenue Office Duties Forms and arranging execution as required.
- Signing the Transfer of Land on your behalf to enable settlement.
- Arranging discharge of mortgage to be prepared by Mortgagee, where required.
- Reviewing or preparing relevant adjustment of rates and taxes.
- Arranging and attending to a final settlement with all parties.
- Providing confirmation to yourself and the Estate Agent once settled.
- Notifying all relevant authorities of the change of ownership.
Fastrack Conveyancing have a vast amount of experience with off-the-plan conveyancing, for both vacant land subdivisions and new builds (dual occupancies, townhouse, houses and more).
These type of matters have more complexities and it is extremely important for a successful sale to work with someone like Fastrack Conveyancing that has the experience and can guide you through the pitfalls.
Selling without an Estate Agent?
Fastrack Conveyancing also hold a Statutory Trust Account. As such, we can hold Deposit Monies (in accordance with the Sale of Land Act), where there is not an Estate Agent involved in the transaction.