Property development through subdivision or buying and selling off-the-plan
Are you subdividing or developing property in Victoria?
If you are thinking of subdividing to sell, or buying ‘off-the-plan’, the services of a licensed conveyancer will help you through the complex legal process.
Fastrack Conveyancing can assist you in registering a new Plan of Subdivision or a consolidation of an existing plan with the relevant authority.
Our subdivision conveyancing services include:
- Providing estimate of registration fees.
- Dealing with the surveyor on your behalf to arrange lodging.
- Preparing any documents required for lodging the Plan.
- Arranging consent from any interested parties, including Mortgagee.
- Arranging for Title to be made available for registering the Transfer of Land.
- Finalising application and ensure lodging takes place.
- Monitoring the status of the dealing.
- Advising once registered, and obtaining new Title Particulars.
We can also assist with off-the-plan purchase and any off-the-plan sale(s)…
We can also prepare Contracts of Sale for the sale of ‘off-the-plan’ allotments, whether you are selling vacant land allotments or a dwelling or apartment. We will ensure your Contracts comply with the legislation with regards to selling off-the-plan. Our main business is dealing with off-the-plan matters and subdivisions (both for selling and buying) as such we are highly experienced in this area.
We would be pleased to meet with you any time to discuss our full suite of off-the-plan services.
Fastrack Conveyancing is a Melbourne based Conveyancing firm, established in 2009. Its Directors, Tammy D’Amore and Justine Kitchen, have over 35 years conveyancing experience between them and the team at Fastrack are all skilled, professional and great at what they do. Fastrack are
- fully licenced Conveyancers.
- hold Professional Indemnity Insurance of $5M (Policy Number: 000499L).
- its directors are Certified Practising Conveyancers and members of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (Victorian Division).
- experienced in all types of conveyancing including off-the-plan, vacant land, and residential conveyancing.