Fastrack Conveyancing is a Melbourne based Conveyancing firm, established in 2009. Its Directors, Tammy D’Amore and Justine Kitchen, have over 35 years conveyancing experience between them and the team at Fastrack are all skilled, professional and great at what they do. Fastrack are
- fully licenced Conveyancers.
- hold Professional Indemnity Insurance of $5M (Policy Number: 000499L).
- its directors are Certified Practising Conveyancers and members of the Australian Institute of Conveyancers (Victorian Division).
- experienced in all types of conveyancing including off-the-plan, vacant land, and residential conveyancing.
Tammy D’Amore – Director / Licenced Conveyancer
Tammy has over 17 years’ experience in conveyancing. Initially working as a Legal Secretary in 2000, then in 2004 she commenced working for volume builder as a Conveyancing Clerk, and in 2009 she became a Licenced Conveyancer and together with Justine Kitchen incorporated Fastrack Conveyancing as an independent Conveyancing firm.
- Advanced Diploma of Business (Legal Practice) at RMIT.
- Diploma of Leadership and Management at AIM.
- Certified Practising Conveyancer and Member of the Australia Institute of Conveyancers (Vic Division).
Justine Kitchen – Director / Licenced Conveyancer
Justine has over 18 years’ experience in Conveyancing. In 1999 she started working as a property legal secretary then in 2001 she commenced working for a volume builder and became the Conveyancing Manager, and in 2009 she became a Licenced Conveyancer and together with Tammy D’Amore incorporated Fastrack Conveyancing as an independent Conveyancing firm.
- Diploma of Financial Services (Conveyancing) at RMIT
- Certified Practising Conveyancer and Member of the Australia Institute of Conveyancers (Vic Division)
Anna Graziano - Conveyancing Assistant
Anna has a strong background in administration. She joined the Fastrack team in 2016 and is learning more and more about Conveyancing over her time here. Anna is able to offer help and administrative support to the entire team.
- Diploma of Management
- OH&S Manager and Supervisor Training
- Diploma of Interior Design and Decorating
Melissa Gray - Conveyancer
Melissa (Mel) has a strong background in administration, and since joining the Fastrack team in early 2011, she has really become specialised as a Conveyancing Co-Ordinator for off-the-plan land projects and she has a lot of skills and knowledge in this area as well as other areas of residential Conveyancing.
- Certificate II Community Services at Box Hill Institute
- Certificate III Business at MEGT Training Organisation
Nerelie Maclean – Conveyancer
Nerelie joined the Fastrack team in 2010 as a Conveyancing Administration Assistant. Nerelie has since completed her Conveyancing Diploma and has gained an enormous amount of knowledge and experience to complete Conveyancing in Victoria as well as co-ordinating Conveyancing on Interstate matters.
- Diploma of Financial Services (Conveyancing) at Swinburne
Leeanne Boyson – Conveyancer
Leeanne has around 17 years’ experience working as a Real Estate Sales and Marketing Secretary. In 2013 she commenced her career in Conveyancing, working at a legal firm and in 2015 she joined our team here at Fastrack.
- Currently completing Diploma of Financial Services (Conveyancing)